Re: [WarOf1812] Re: homework help needed

  • David Webb
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2004
      Hi, I have not seen a web site with a win/lose listing, but the Fort
      George site on the main Parks Canada site at www.pc.gc.ca, has a year by
      year chronology of events listed under "educational resources." Go to this
      section, click on "The War of 1812," and check out each year. Each event
      has a short description, so you should be able to determine win, lose or
      draw based on this.
      I hope this helps!
      --Dave Webb
      At 02:40 AM 02/05/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      >Tracy,
      >
      >If you find out that the Americans won any battles please let me
      >know. I've only been on the Canadian War of 1812 site for several
      >years, and I was not aware. <g>
      >
      >Dave B.
      >
      >--- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy" <tracyforsyth@h...> wrote:
      > > does anyone know of a website that tells who won each battle
      > > Americans or Brits.Need this information for a project due
      >Monday.We
      > > stumbled upon a website when we didn't need this info and now we
      > > can't find it.
      > > Thanks from Tracy and Krystle Forsyth

      >of square miles...

    • John Sek
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004
        Hello Tracy

        Go to this site and then click on "History Central". Good overview
        that should suit your kid's needs.

        http://history.revisited.ca/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=search&query=battles

        --
        Best regards,