Re: homework help needed

  • ebclemson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      Tracy,

      If you find out that the Americans won any battles please let me
      know. I've only been on the Canadian War of 1812 site for several
      years, and I was not aware. <g>

      Dave B.

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy" <tracyforsyth@h...> wrote:
      > does anyone know of a website that tells who won each battle
      > Americans or Brits.Need this information for a project due
      Monday.We
      > stumbled upon a website when we didn't need this info and now we
      > can't find it.
      > Thanks from Tracy and Krystle Forsyth
    • David Webb
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004
        Hi, I have not seen a web site with a win/lose listing, but the Fort
        George site on the main Parks Canada site at www.pc.gc.ca, has a year by
        year chronology of events listed under "educational resources." Go to this
        section, click on "The War of 1812," and check out each year. Each event
        has a short description, so you should be able to determine win, lose or
        draw based on this.
        I hope this helps!
        --Dave Webb
        At 02:40 AM 02/05/2004 +0000, you wrote:
        >Tracy,
        >
        >If you find out that the Americans won any battles please let me
        >know. I've only been on the Canadian War of 1812 site for several
        >years, and I was not aware. <g>
        >
        >Dave B.
        >
        >--- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy" <tracyforsyth@h...> wrote:
        > > does anyone know of a website that tells who won each battle
        > > Americans or Brits.Need this information for a project due
        >Monday.We
        > > stumbled upon a website when we didn't need this info and now we
        > > can't find it.
        > > Thanks from Tracy and Krystle Forsyth

        >of square miles...

      • John Sek
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2004
          Hello Tracy

          Go to this site and then click on "History Central". Good overview
          that should suit your kid's needs.

          http://history.revisited.ca/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=search&query=battles

          --
          Best regards,