homework help needed

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      does anyone know of a website that tells who won each battle
      Americans or Brits.Need this information for a project due Monday.We
      stumbled upon a website when we didn't need this info and now we
      can't find it.
      Thanks from Tracy and Krystle Forsyth
    • ebclemson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        Tracy,

        If you find out that the Americans won any battles please let me
        know. I've only been on the Canadian War of 1812 site for several
        years, and I was not aware. <g>

        Dave B.

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy" <tracyforsyth@h...> wrote:
        > does anyone know of a website that tells who won each battle
        > Americans or Brits.Need this information for a project due
        Monday.We
        > stumbled upon a website when we didn't need this info and now we
        > can't find it.
        > Thanks from Tracy and Krystle Forsyth
      • David Webb
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2004
          Hi, I have not seen a web site with a win/lose listing, but the Fort
          George site on the main Parks Canada site at www.pc.gc.ca, has a year by
          year chronology of events listed under "educational resources." Go to this
          section, click on "The War of 1812," and check out each year. Each event
          has a short description, so you should be able to determine win, lose or
          draw based on this.
          I hope this helps!
          --Dave Webb
          At 02:40 AM 02/05/2004 +0000, you wrote:
          >Tracy,
          >
          >If you find out that the Americans won any battles please let me
          >know. I've only been on the Canadian War of 1812 site for several
          >years, and I was not aware. <g>
          >
          >Dave B.
          >
          >--- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy" <tracyforsyth@h...> wrote:
          > > does anyone know of a website that tells who won each battle
          > > Americans or Brits.Need this information for a project due
          >Monday.We
          > > stumbled upon a website when we didn't need this info and now we
          > > can't find it.
          > > Thanks from Tracy and Krystle Forsyth

          >of square miles...

        • John Sek
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2004
            Hello Tracy

            Go to this site and then click on "History Central". Good overview
            that should suit your kid's needs.

            http://history.revisited.ca/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=search&query=battles

            --
            Best regards,