[Fwd: Queenston Heights battlefield tour, 19 June]

  • ray.hobbs@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      List:
      For those interested, and available, this will be a valuable experience.
      Ray Hobbs
      CO 41st Regt
      Hamilton.

      > From: "Robert Malcomson" <rmalcomson2@...>
      > Date: 2004/04/29 Thu PM 12:19:39 EST
      > To: <wturner@...>,
      > "Wendell G Wilks" <WGWilks@...>, <suthren@...>,
      > <Ron.Dale@...>, "Ray Hobbs" <ray.hobbs@...>,
      > "R Henderson" <sales@...>, <pjrindli@...>,
      > "Niagara Historical Society Museum" <nhs@...>,
      > <merrits@...>,
      > "Melanie Malcomson" <mel_malcomson@...>, <mdunn@...>,
      > "Mark Kawabe" <info@...>,
      > "Kathy Powell" <kpowell@...>,
      > "Joseph Longo" <jlongo@...>,
      > "John Sek" <jsek@...>, <jelliott11@...>,
      > "Hill Jim" <JHill@...>,
      > "Heritage Niagara" <heritageniagaraops@...>,
      > "Guy St-Denis" <mondalphonse@...>,
      > "Greg Young" <gregy@...>,
      > "General Brock.com" <webmaster@...>,
      > "Gary M. Gibson" <mail@...>,
      > "Gannon, Dennis - ETA" <Gannon.Dennis@...>,
      > "Evelyn Janke" <ejanke@...>,
      > "Edie Williams" <Edie.Williams@...>,
      > "Doug Setterington" <dougspeedpro@...>,
      > "Donnelly, Fran" <fdonnell@...>,
      > <Dennis.Carter-Edwards@...>, <David.Webb@...>,
      > "Christopher Bessette" <cmb@...>,
      > <chrisraible@...>, <cbenn@...>,
      > "Brian Packham" <brian@...>,
      > "Bob Williamson" <cdrbob@...>, <Bheal1@...>,
      > <atkinson@...>,
      > "Archives and Collections Society" <info@...>,
      > "Antoinette Alexander" <agratton@...>,
      > "Andrew Porteus" <aporteus@...>,
      > "Alison Needham" <aneedham@...>
      > Subject: Queenston Heights battlefield tour, 19 June
      >
      > Hello: I am sending this announcement on behalf of The Friends of Fort George. May I ask you to
      pass it along to any of your correspondents who you think might be interested in the tour? Thanks. RM

      > Queenston Heights Battlefield Tour
      >
      > Saturday, 19 June . . . 1:00-3:30 pm
      >
      > Sponsored by The Friends of Fort George
      >
      > Cost: $10.00/person
      >
      > Robert Malcomson, author of A Very Brilliant Affair: The Battle of Queenston Heights, 1812, will
      conduct a full tour of the battlefield including locations in the village and at the riverside, the lower
      monuments, the redan battery, the Heights and Brock's Monument.

      > Only fifty tickets are available for this event, so contact The Friends of Fort George at 905-468-6621
      as soon as possible. You may also purchase tickets at the Fort George gift shop and at Brock's
      Monument.