Re: [WarOf1812] fears about transporting flint lock muskets across the border.

  • Annette and Lloyd
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2004
      Larry ,
      I no way did I feel offended ,only supported ,and as you have stated this subject has come up ,oh to many times.
      I am still willing to travel to the Customs office at Port Huron ,Sarnia ,and ask whatever questions any club or reenactor may have and get officers names ,that I met with .To help with the 1812 movement ,and the Grand tactical .
      Thank you for your comments and continuing support
      Respectfully
      Lloyd Gower
      agower@...