Re: History Channel Chance!

  • usmarine1814
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 26, 2004
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Armchairadm@c... wrote:
      > I'm certainly not saying that the short notice was your fault, just
      lamenting
      > the fact that I won't be able to make it.
      >
      > Ed B.

      Ed

      understood, and never meant to send that type of message in my last.
      Though many wont be able to make this one as we get nearer to 2012 I
      am sure we will have plenty of more things to invite you all to on and
      around the nation's Ship of State.
      Take Care..
      YHOS
      C. Murphy
    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 30, 2004
        In a message dated 23/04/2004 4:24:30 PM, usmarine1812@... writes:

        > There is very little money available....BUT your compensation will
        > > be the never-before-never-again chance to participate in actual
        > real-time
        > > 1805 cannon drill on Constitution's great guns, choreographed
        > hand-to-hand
        > > combat for the retaking of the Philadelphia, being captured and
        > imprisoned
        > > in chains as a merchant seaman, and several other Tripoli-related
        > scenes.

        Oh boy! ---
        No...don't get ME started....

        www.93rdhighlanders.com
        93rd SHrOFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line

          From: <HQ93rd@...>

          Oh boy! ---
          No...don't get ME started....

          Aw c'mon Maj. B ... get started....!!!
        • HQ93rd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 30, 2004
            > usmarine1812@... writes:
            >
            > There is very little money available....BUT your compensation will
            > be the never-before-never-again chance to participate in actual
            > real-time 1805 cannon drill on Constitution's great guns, choreographed
            > hand-to-hand combat for the retaking of the Philadelphia, being captured and
            > imprisoned in chains as a merchant seaman, and several other
            > Tripoli-related
            > scenes.
            >

            > From: <HQ93rd@...>
            >
            > Oh boy! ---
            > No...don't get ME started....
            >

            > In a message dated 30/04/2004 9:38:37 AM, lalozon@... writes:
            >           Aw c'mon Maj. B ... get started....!!!

            No Lar, not only does it cause upset stomachs and headaches, but units have
            squabbled internally disbanded because of it, events have failed or been
            canceled, tornados appear, arks get launched, and land masses sink.
            No, folks simply do not want to hear about being paid a fair wage, or to read
            yet another book on "How To Line A Producer's Pocket And Get Zip In Return".
            No Lar, you don't want to get a working member of the Screen Actors Guild,
            and American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, and Actors Equity
            Association started on such things...

            www.93rdhighlanders.com
            93rd SHrOFLHU
            THE Thin Red Line

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 30, 2004
              From: <HQ93rd@...>

              No Lar, not only does it cause upset stomachs and headaches, but units have
              .... tornados appear, arks get launched, and land masses sink.

              Therefore I bow to your wisdom Sir ........

              Yh&os

              L2