Blacksmith

  • David J. Brunelle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2004
      Dear List,

      The city of Barrie is looking for a period blacksmith to do a
      presentation on June 5th/04 from 11 to 6pm at its waterfront park, part of a
      historical War of 1812 encampment. If anyone knows of a blacksmith that is
      available for this date please have them contact me as soon as possible.
      This would be a paid event!!

      David Brunelle
    • Tibor Gajdacs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013
        Hi everyone!
        I'm a blacksmith with all the equipment need for 1812 event. I'm already booked some events but ready to do more. I'm in Toronto. If you interested please let me know.
        Tibor Gajdacs the owner of Phoenix Flame.
        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android