Paintball in uniform was Longwoods Info

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
      From: "mark dickerson" <mdickerson1@...>

      I do it all the time wearing an old tunic from the 50's
      and no damage or discolouration what so ever.

      Doctor Mark

      I hope it is not the "Abolt" US 27th Inf. coat .......!!!

      L2
    • mark dickerson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
        It's an old repro of a Canadian battle dress. Green wool. The paintball
        spots just rub off with some water.

        > I do it all the time wearing an old tunic from the 50's
        > and no damage or discolouration what so ever.

        > Doctor Mark
        >

        > I hope it is not the "Abolt" US 27th Inf. coat .......!!!
        >

        > L2

        square miles...

      • Len Heidebrecht
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2004
          Repro of a Canadian battle dress? Perhaps you mean a '49 pattern Cdn
          Battledress Blouse which is highly collectable to WWII re-enactors
          (hint hint) as they are easily converted to the earlier style. The BD
          being dark in colour probably doesn't show any staining but I'm sure
          a splotch on the lace of a tunic isn't going to disappear quickly.
          Mind you, if the IMUC still has some of those old polyester Ft York
          Guard tunics in their QM stores then those might be perfect for this
          type of game.
          Cheers,
          Len

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "mark dickerson" <mdickerson1@c...>