Barrie Event - June 5th/04 - Paid

  • David J. Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      Dear Re-enactors,

      I have just been contacted by the City of Barrie once more and they
      are looking to set-up a War of 1812 historical
      display in Heritage Park on June 5th/04 in conjunction with another
      city celebration. I know this falls on the same weekend as Stoney Creek and
      I am
      not trying to take anyone away from Suzan Ramsey's great event, however they
      do have limited funds available for those re-enactors and historical
      presenters who would like to take part.
      If you would be interested in participating please contact me as soon as
      possible to discuss your interest.

      Look forward to hearing from you!!

      David Brunelle