Re: [WarOf1812] Offered for those attending Sacketts April 3rd

  • Peter Monahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
      Colin

      Count me in for the march and anywhere else you can use me.
      I'll aim to be at the Navy Yard for 7:30 SAT a.m.

      Peter Monahan

      > From: "usmarine1814" <usmarine1812@...>
      > Date: 2004/04/02 Fri AM 11:04:47 EST
      > To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [WarOf1812] Offered for those attending Sacketts April 3rd

      Peter Monahan

    • Peter Monahan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
        Colin

        Count me in for the march and anywhere else you can use me.
        I'll aim to be at the Navy Yard for 7:30 SAT a.m.

        Peter Monahan

        > From: "usmarine1814" <usmarine1812@...>
        > Date: 2004/04/02 Fri AM 11:04:47 EST
        > To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [WarOf1812] Offered for those attending Sacketts April 3rd

        Peter Monahan

      • Rick Peterson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
          Colin,
          I will be part of a contingent of 4 heading there to support you.

          Peter,
          Will be looking forward to seeing you Saturday morning.

          Rick Peterson

          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Peter Monahan <petemonahan@s...>