Offered for those attending Sacketts April 3rd

  • usmarine1814
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 8:04 AM
      Excellent,

      We are ready.

      Had FANTASTIC publicity in the Watertown Daily Times today with full
      color photo and complete write-up of the schedule.

      * Picking up straw bales & Red Cross cots & groceries tomorrow.

      * Will have snacks for Friday night arrival at the Maintenance Shop.

      * Saturday volunteers cooking breakfast at the Maintenance Shop.

      * Will provide ingredients to do lunch in camp Saturday (or can
      prepare in Maintenance Shop).

      * Saturday evening 5pm free dinner at Legion.

      * Sunday pancake breakfast free to your group at Legion (8am-noon).

      * Providing "bag lunches" to go on Sunday.

      * Powder being acquired for cannon and muskets

      If arrivals are between 5pm and 8pm on Friday, there is a $7.25 fish
      fry at the Legion.

      Participants for Saturday's "march" (so far) include Kevin Kieff -
      Parks Regional Director, Mayor John Deans, Village Trustee Mike
      Hoagland (also a State Park manager), Village Trustee & Red Cross
      Director Mark Pacilio, Nate George - Oneida Nation, Lt.Col. David
      Dworak - 710th Main Support Battalion -10th Mountain Division, the
      Sackets Harbor Boy Scout Troop 99, Steve & myself. We are waiting to
      hear if the Sackets Harbor Legion will send a color guard. Might also
      have manager from State's Ft. Ontario (Oswego).
    • Peter Monahan
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 10:24 AM
        Colin

        Count me in for the march and anywhere else you can use me.
        I'll aim to be at the Navy Yard for 7:30 SAT a.m.

        Peter Monahan

        > From: "usmarine1814" <usmarine1812@...>
        > Date: 2004/04/02 Fri AM 11:04:47 EST
        > To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: [WarOf1812] Offered for those attending Sacketts April 3rd

        Peter Monahan

      • Peter Monahan
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 10:24 AM
          Colin

          Count me in for the march and anywhere else you can use me.
          I'll aim to be at the Navy Yard for 7:30 SAT a.m.

          Peter Monahan

          > From: "usmarine1814" <usmarine1812@...>
          > Date: 2004/04/02 Fri AM 11:04:47 EST
          > To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [WarOf1812] Offered for those attending Sacketts April 3rd

          Peter Monahan

        • Rick Peterson
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 10:50 AM
            Colin,
            I will be part of a contingent of 4 heading there to support you.

            Peter,
            Will be looking forward to seeing you Saturday morning.

            Rick Peterson

            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Peter Monahan <petemonahan@s...>