.... regarding vodka

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      From: "Kevin Windsor" <kevin.windsor@...>

      " ... you can use 90% alcohol (available at LCBO or booze store with permit)
      and mix it half and half with water... use undiluted rubbing alcohol in a
      spray bottle.
      __________

      Kevin

      ALCOHOL - 95* LCBO 500 mL bottle Price $ 20.15

      For the subscribers from UK, New Zealand, Japan, etc. .
      LCBO = Liquor Control Board of Ontario.
      In the Province of Ontario in Canada we do not have privately
      owned liquor stores all are owned and operated by the Provincial
      Government

      Rubbing Alcohol 500 mL bottle Price $ 8.95

      Wal-Mart Household Bleach 5L bottle Price $ 1.76

      Do the math .......

      Cheaper yet: Ray Hobbs writes

      A good airing of the redcoat etc. would do it,
      I am sure - tried it many times .......

      or of course use a bottle of
      JAIME 1 BRANDY MIGUEL TORRES 750 mL $ 139.00

      .................... :*)
    • Kevin & Allison Windsor
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
        only field officers can afford that!!

        Larry Lozon wrote:

        > or of course use a bottle of
        > JAIME 1 BRANDY MIGUEL TORRES 750 mL $ 139.00
      • John E Greig
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
          It is amazing how tactfull us English can be !!!!!

          Squire John
          A good airing of the redcoat etc. would do it, I am sure - tried it many times and no one in my vicinity
          has complained or fainted.

          Ray Hobbs
          41st Regt
          Head of the Lake