Longwoods tentage

  • peter monahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Capt. dickerson

      Mr Brunelle of the RNR will be bringing a "large marquee or oval
      tent" to Longwoods - put him wherever he'll fit (probably a late Fri.
      eve arrival)

      Thanks
      P Monahhan, Sgt, RNR
    • westhouse03
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        > Thanks
        > P Monahhan, Sgt, RNR

        Peter, could you please e-mail me off list? I don't have your
        correct e-mail apparently and I need to ask you a question about
        Longwoods.
        westhouse@...

        Dave W.
        Royal Scots