Wasaga under Siege Event

  • David J. Brunelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2004
      Just a reminder to all re-enactors about the second annual Wasaga under
      Siege event being held at Nancy Island Historic Site in Wasaga Beach,
      Ontario from July 23rd to the 25th/04. To date we have over 250 re-enactors
      registered with an expected turnout of around 600. For more information on
      this great event and to register online check out our website at
      www.wasagaundersiege1812.com

      Look forward to seeing everyone again for a great event!!

      Take Care!!

      Dave Brunelle