Re: Buying a musket

  • Terry Lubka
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 26, 2004
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, David Webb <alderweb@v...> wrote:
      >I understand that the explosive regulations have just changed, and
      the maximum quantity of black powder that can be stored without
      having a licensed magazine for the purpose is 10 kg, not 25kg, as was
      earlier the case. This might impact on some unit purchases. I will
      try to get some confirmation on this.
      > --Dave Webb

      Well if you buy 25Ib's of blackpowder in bulk (box), to get around
      this law just divide it up to all your members. That's what we do on
      occasion. Have you seen the price of powder lately? The last time we
      bought some it was close to $16.00 a Ib!
      In regards to registering a musket. As mentioned you don't have to
      but do take note of who you vote for in the next Canadian Federal
      election. The Conservative party say's they'll scrap the gun registry
      program if elected into power....
      I just love watching the Liberal party meltdown with the Adscam
      enquiry.

      Terry
      25 US
    • Terry Lubka