Play set in the War of 1812 era

  • Todd Humber
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      I thought everyone might be interested in a play set
      in the 1812 era being put on in Ashland, Ohio this
      summer.

      The Johnny Appleseed Heritage Centre is putting on the
      Johnny Appleseed Historial Drama. Set in the early
      1800s and leading up to the war of 1812, this
      inspiring story is based on true accounts of John
      "Appleseed" Chapman's experiences in north central
      Ohio. Chapman�s compassionate rapport with area�s
      pioneer families and Delaware Indian tribes provides
      the underpinning for this unforgettable story. He
      finds himself caught in the midst of growing conflict
      and tension as the British threaten the security of
      the area at the start of the war of 1812.

      I've posted a bit of information on
      http://www.generalbrock.com and more information is
      available at the centre's Web site, located at
      http://www.jahci.org

      Looks like fun!

      - Todd

      =====