Re: [WarOf1812] School of Instruction APRIL17 & 18, 2004

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Larry and/or Peter

      > Please find information on the
      > Infantry, Artillery and Cookery
      > Schools of Instruction being offered at Fort
      > York on April 17 and 18.
      > Please download the registration form, complete
      > it and fax it to Fort York:

      Where do we find the registration form to
      download?

      Jack Judd

      http://search.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        From: "Jack" <j_l_judd@...>

        Where do we find the registration form to download?

        Jack, Peter et al

        It is my understanding that the School of Instruction
        "Infantry" is for Unit Officers and NCOs only. They will be
        trained in new drill and will return to their respective units to
        teach and drill them in the new manoeuvres. Unit commanders
        will decide who is to attend for their unit as well those attendees
        should be versed in the correct Crown Forces drill

        School of Instruction "Artillery" is for cannon crews and
        will involve tending and handling of the guns

        School of Instruction "Cooking" is opened for those who
        wish to learn to cook 1812'ish

        This is not an open event for all re-enactors to attend as the
        space will not accommodate all.

        I believe Mr Twist and the Fort will authorise all who will attend
        after receiving their registrations.

        Yrs,
        Larry Lozon
        AdC - Crown Forces