Tanglefoot

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hello again Listoids,
      Yes yes, lurk for ages then flood the list with chatter.
      My girlfriend reminded me that she is attending the Tanglefoot
      concert is in Silver Springs MD tonight.
      If anyone in the US or Uk are interested in seeing this fantastic
      Canadian group, check out their website at
      http://www.tanglefootmusic.com/
      We talk about them often here on the list so perhaps you should
      experience these musicians.
      Cheers,
      Len
      (Listening to 'The Commodore's Compliments' right now.)