School of Instruction APRIL17 & 18, 2004

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Crown Forces Unit Commanders have been sent a dispatch
      from Peter Twist, DAG as condensed below ...........

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Larry and/or Peter

        > Please find information on the
        > Infantry, Artillery and Cookery
        > Schools of Instruction being offered at Fort
        > York on April 17 and 18.
        > Please download the registration form, complete
        > it and fax it to Fort York:

        Where do we find the registration form to
        download?

        Jack Judd

        http://search.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          From: "Jack" <j_l_judd@...>

          Where do we find the registration form to download?

          Jack, Peter et al

          It is my understanding that the School of Instruction
          "Infantry" is for Unit Officers and NCOs only. They will be
          trained in new drill and will return to their respective units to
          teach and drill them in the new manoeuvres. Unit commanders
          will decide who is to attend for their unit as well those attendees
          should be versed in the correct Crown Forces drill

          School of Instruction "Artillery" is for cannon crews and
          will involve tending and handling of the guns

          School of Instruction "Cooking" is opened for those who
          wish to learn to cook 1812'ish

          This is not an open event for all re-enactors to attend as the
          space will not accommodate all.

          I believe Mr Twist and the Fort will authorise all who will attend
          after receiving their registrations.

          Yrs,
          Larry Lozon
          AdC - Crown Forces