Re: MRSC Lecture Series

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 4:45 PM
      Hi Beth,
      I will be busy with the opening of the Bruce's Mill Sugar Bush and my
      daughter's play, so will not be able to yet another wonderful event
      that weekend. Why oh why does everything happen at the same time? A
      rhetorical question, for looking at my calendar I see I have Saturday
      18 Sept open, but I'm sure that too will change.
      For those who might be able to attend; in which Officer's Mess will
      Richard be lecturing? Queen's Own Rifles, Toronto Scottish and 7th
      Toronto Fd Arty are still at Moss Park Armouries (note spelling.)
      Cheers,
      Len
      (who doesn't have time to get a life as he feels he's leading three
      right now.)

      In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "bmitcheca" <bmitcheca@y...> wrote:
      > For your information,
      >
      > Richard Feltoe will be speaking on "Reflections of 1812" at the
      Moss
      > Park Armories, Officer's Mess. This will be open to all. Date is
      > Sunday, March 7th at 2 pm. (Cash bar will be available.)
      >
      > Regards
      > Beth Mitchell
    • bmitcheca
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2 4:42 AM
        Hi Len,

        Thanks for the spell check, I knew that there was something wrong
        there, but didn't catch it!

        > For those who might be able to attend; in which Officer's Mess will
        > Richard be lecturing? Queen's Own Rifles, Toronto Scottish and 7th
        > Toronto Fd Arty are still at Moss Park Armouries (note spelling.)

        7th Toronto Officer's Mess.

        Regards
        Beth
      • John-Paul Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2 6:51 AM
          Ummm... Sorry - hate to be picky here but it is actually the Moss Park ARMOURY not Armouries.

          J-P

          > From: "bmitcheca" <bmitcheca@...>
          > Date: 2004/03/02 Tue PM 12:42:24 GMT
          > To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [WarOf1812] Re: MRSC Lecture Series
          >
          > Hi Len,
          >
          > Thanks for the spell check, I knew that there was something wrong
          > there, but didn't catch it!
          >
          > > For those who might be able to attend; in which Officer's Mess will
          > > Richard be lecturing? Queen's Own Rifles, Toronto Scottish and 7th
          > > Toronto Fd Arty are still at Moss Park Armouries (note spelling.)
          >
          > 7th Toronto Officer's Mess.
          >
          > Regards
          > Beth

        • Gord_1812
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3 8:19 AM
            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, John-Paul Johnson <jpjohnsn@r...>
            wrote:
            > Ummm... Sorry - hate to be picky here but it is actually the Moss
            Park ARMOURY not Armouries.

            > J-P

            OHH goodie now we have it right. This is a 1812 list we should all
            spell like they did then. The osifers writ goodest and us INlisted
            make a mark.

            %^&*