Movie critique

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      List,

      I appologize if I was a little terse. The title of this list is War of
      1812. While Master and Commander is a movie closely related to our
      topic, The Passion of Christ is not close. I get tired of more or less
      hostile exchanges, regardless of the topic. Might I be so bold as to
      suggest a new Yahoo Group for the discussion of authenticity in
      historical movies, for those so inclined. Many seem to be interested.
      That is great, but not part of what this list is supposed to be about.
      I will admit that I am very opinionated about this, as pasionate as some
      are about inaccuracies in movies.

      I reaize that I am not the moderator, but any list member should have
      the right to ask that we stick to the topic.

      Regards,

      Bob Dorian
    • suthren@magma.ca
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Roger that. Will comply.
        Vic
        > I appologize if I was a little terse. The title of this list is War of
        > 1812. While Master and Commander is a movie closely related to our
        > topic, The Passion of Christ is not close. I get tired of more or less
        > hostile exchanges, regardless of the topic. Might I be so bold as to
        > suggest a new Yahoo Group for the discussion of authenticity in
        > historical movies, for those so inclined. Many seem to be interested.
        > That is great, but not part of what this list is supposed to be about.
        > I will admit that I am very opinionated about this, as pasionate as some
        > are about inaccuracies in movies.
        >
        > I reaize that I am not the moderator, but any list member should have
        > the right to ask that we stick to the topic.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Bob Dorian

        square miles...

      • Kevin & Allison Windsor