off topic

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      In light of Bobs comment..

      I did apologise at the top of my missive but,,,

      I apologise , Bob, to you in particular.

      I usually take my cue from the real list moderator as to whether I have
      transgressed the rules.
      I would like to point out that my posting was in context to the discussion
      which, if one recalls the thread, had to do with authenticity in Historical
      film making. I believe that my comments were germane and that if we are
      discussing authenticity in Historic drama then I must refer to the same to
      make the point.

      Yours humbly,

      Craig