First Parliament follow-up #3

  • natty10000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2004
      Well, the rubber hits the road next week. Toronto's Policy and
      Finance Committee voted to send the agreement forward to City Council
      for its final decision on the matter. This will be dealt with in
      Council's meeting next week (probably Tuesday or Wednesday).

      If I may, I'd like to suggest that the Southern Ontario-based members
      (and especially the Toronto members) of the list might want to
      contact the various and sundry Councillors
      (http://app.toronto.ca/im/council/councillors.jsp) to encourage them
      to save this historically valuable site.

      Time is of the essence.

      Ian