HELP REQUIRED

  • Docwaterloo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2004
      Hi o learned peoples!!
      I was wondering if you can advise me on finding an old school friend he was an active re-enactor in ACW and WW2 American army group in the Atlanta Georgia area of the good old u.s. can you give me some ideas on how I might be able to find him within the re-enacting framework his name is Anthony Winkler/winkeler and he has a missing finger after an accident at work. I last saw him in 86 when he moved back to the u.s and lost contact in 96 hopefully you can help me in my 6 year task.
      take care
      Doc Walsh
      1st / 95th rifles

      Sorry its off topic a tad but I am running out of ideas!