Mooses

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
      From: <dancingbobd@...>

      While canoeing in the boundary waters on MN
      we encountered a large moose swimming .........
      _________

      My Dear Cap'n Gratiot

      Was said MOOSE swimming on the right or left ?

      I am sure that "koala4eva2003" would want to know ........

      I remember a canoe trip on Lake St. Clair with four Eagle Scouts
      from Detroit, no bears, just mosquitoes the size of bears!

      L2
    • dancingbobd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
        Hi Uncle Lar,

        If it remember correctly, it was crossing the lake at a rather narrow
        place and looking across bow of my canoe, it was going pretty much from
        right to left, rather than along the bank on either side. ;^( Guess we
        will never know. Was in Minnesota, so I would think that the right
        side would be expected. Don't know it the moose could read. No
        epaulettes, so probably just a Pvt. who likely couldn't read any way.

        Regards,

        Cpt. Gratiot
        [Who is off to dance with the pretty ladies!]
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
          From: <petemonahan@...>

          He ran up the right-hand side of the stream ....

          PM, I don't care if you seen a MOOSE ....
          I don't care if you seen a MOOSE RUN ....
          The question is now Right or Left side as
          in Britain they drive on the left ....
          I do like the beef & kidney jambalaya however

          Len,

          Who's washtub hoops do I have to tie in a knot
          to find out if Mooses swim on the left or right?!?!

          And was the Moose an Officer in the American or
          British Navy .......? n'did he have golden golbes?

          L2