Re: [WarOf1812] Digest Number 1969

  • suthren@magma.ca
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Dear Andrew

      Not famous, but, yeah, I'm the same guy. Thanks and good to meet you, too.

      I think the female names on e-mail addresses springs from the likelihood
      that it was someone's wife or partner who got the e-mail going, or who uses
      it most---or at least who handles the household finances, and pays for the
      thing....

      You're right about the Trafalgar map: SURPRISE would've sailed long before
      the action to be in the South Pacific, if it was indeed meant to be 1805. It
      was only a movie, I know, but "so near, and yet so far", again.....

      Yours aye
      Vic