Cornwell tour

  • ray.hobbs@sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      List members:
      I found this notice on Bernard Cornwell's website:

       "Date: 01 Apr, 2004
       Venue: SHARPE'S ESCAPE BOOK TOUR
      In April, 2004, I'll be in Britain again for the publication of the new (and 20th) Sharpe book, to be called
      Sharpe's Escape. The dates for that tour will probably be April 5th to the 9th. A month later (May 3rd to
      7th) I expect to be doing a Canadian tour."

      I attended a talk during his last Canadian tour, to promote Sharpe's Prey. An excellent raconteur, great
      communication with the audience, and honest about his craft and the errors in his books. The last tour
      in the Hamilton region was sponsored by Different Drummer books of Burlington. I'll see what I can find
      out.
      Ray Hobbs
      CO 41st Regt
      Hamilton, Ont.