RE: [WarOf1812] A Technical problem?

  • Camp Chief
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Yahoo has posted messages on their web pages that suggest they are taking
      measures to help ensure these viruses are not getting into their system.
      The warned that the process would be slower and some attachments, normally
      acceptable would be deleted until the "threat" was past. SO yes, the system
      is currently "slow".

      David Randle

      Scout Brigade of Fort George