A Technical problem?

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2004
      Is there anyone else out there who is having problems getting the daily digest's? I seem to have missed several this week . I don't know if it's because of that damn worm thingie on the net or what ? Any info would be much appreciated .
      John H.
      You know the rest... yadda, yadda, yadda ...
      Toronto

    • Camp Chief
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Yahoo has posted messages on their web pages that suggest they are taking
        measures to help ensure these viruses are not getting into their system.
        The warned that the process would be slower and some attachments, normally
        acceptable would be deleted until the "threat" was past. SO yes, the system
        is currently "slow".

        David Randle

        Scout Brigade of Fort George

        Is there anyone else out there who is having problems getting the daily
        digest's? I seem to have missed several this week . I don't know if it's
        because of that damn worm thingie on the net or what ? Any info would be
        much appreciated .
        John H.
        You know the rest... yadda, yadda, yadda ...
        Toronto

        square miles...

        ---------------------------------
        Crown Forces Unit Listing:
        http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

        American Forces Unit Lisiting
        http://usforces1812.tripod.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c6aggov/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup
        web/S=1705020536:HM/EXP=1075696525/A=1945637/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.com/Defa
        ult?mqso=60178397&partid=4116732> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1945637/rand=880276647>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links