Paging IMUC

  • Michael Whittaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      With the list's indulgence, I have been asked to send this special
      message: Forsyth's Rifles wants to know if IMUC will be on the St.
      Valentine's dance card at the Battle of Ogdensburg, Feb. 14-15.

      The Incorporated Militia of Upper Canada must be special in the heart
      of Brother Jonathon, so please have someone contact Tim Cryderman at
      timtaz@... or contact me off list for his phone number.

      With thanks, Michael Whittaker