Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Bananas, Snow & Sashes

  • petemonahan@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2004
      In a message dated 1/30/2004 4:10:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      lorina@... writes:

      > Sounds like you squished the banana while going
      > splat in the snow and strangled on your sash! Mama Lorina has just the
      > trick, if you like kitties

      Lorina, my dear,
      I know that the cooper doesn't use any dangerous chemicals in his work, so I
      can only assume that you'd already done the stiff Scotch thing (with the
      kitty) before you wrote this note! :) Cute cat, though.

      Yr most humble (now warm!) and ob'dt
      Sgt Monahan