Re: Uncle Larry's snow woes

  • David Lynch
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 30, 2004
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, agottfre@t... wrote:
      > Snow? Is that all? We've had -30 temperatures for the last three
      days! I don't
      > dare go out to shovel the snow that we got.
      >
      > Your humble servant,
      > Angela Gottfred
      > in Calgary

      Hmmm...and tell me again why people seem to think that Californians
      are nuts?

      Cheers,
      Dave Lynch
      Lt. 93rd
      Basking in the warmth of a Los Angeles winter...
    • dancingbobd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 30, 2004
        "think Californians are nuts."

        Golly Dave, we watch TV and go to Movies. Your Governor is the
        "Terminator" and a previous one was the "Gipper" Need I say more??

        You and Maj. B are the exceptions that prove the rule! ;-)

        Regards,

        Bob
        [In KC where the high today has been 14 F.] [And who admits that he is
        nuts!]