Re: Fwd: Letters of Support Needed for Star-Spangled Banner National Historic Tr

  • usmarine1814
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "usmarine1814" <usmarine1812@a...>
      wrote:
      > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Jim Brown <jbrown_14105@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Jefferson Patterson Park Museum
      > If it becomes a part of the trail will it be under the
      > supervision of the NPS. The NPS does great things and I have many
      > friends that work for the NPS, but the current NPS policy of no
      > opposing line tacticals is a misjudgement
      > 1812 MG

      PS Upon making such a statement I just want to say that I have read
      the official NPS document for their policy and have worked with the
      NPS very close for the past seven years. They are our Land Lord after
      all. The own the Marine Barracks in Boston from which we run our unit
      when not on the ship. So its not just a statement from a guy who just
      wants to pop of his pretty musket for the heck of it.

      Take care all
      Pvt CM
      USS C. /Chrlstn NY
      '12 MG