Re: [WarOf1812] Hopefully next year...

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2004
      Dave,

      You will be sadly missed. Best of luck with your trial.

    • JGIL1812@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 6, 2004
        In a message dated 1/6/2004 7:43:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        dave8365@... writes:

        > I regret missing the opportunity to see all my 1812 friends, and hope
        > to see you at Mississinewa this year.

        Dave,

        Sorry to hear that work will keep you away. Rest assured that you're name
        will be spoken "often" in the mess with a glass of fine port to boot!

        I'm sure Lt. Wright will not mind giving up the honor of dying this year. Nor
        will Lt. Read mind sharing the abuse for messing up that simple dam.

        Salute ... less we forget.

        John Gilmour
        Corps of Royal Engineers

      • Scott McMahon
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2004
          Ensign Lynch,

          If the good ensign would permit me to break protocol here and speak directly
          to an officer... you'll be missed on the American lines to be sure. And here I
          had a REALLY FINE bottle of port to share! Best of luck with the trial-take care
          and we'll see you next year.

          Sincerely,
          #28 Scott McMahon
          7th USI Co. A
        • David Lynch
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 6, 2004
            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Scott McMahon"
            <TejanoDiablo@h...> wrote:
            > Ensign Lynch,
            >
            > If the good ensign would permit me to break protocol here and
            speak directly
            > to an officer...

            I have no idea what a good ensign would permit, but this lieutenant
            will happily allow you to add your regrets... ;-)

            Chin chin, and carry on making your mud pies...

            Dave Lynch,
            Yaddy yaddy yah
          • HQ93rd@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 7, 2004
              In a message dated 6/01/2004 3:35:19 PM, TejanoDiablo@... writes:
              > Ensign Lynch,
              >
              > If the good ensign would permit me to break protocol here and speak directly
              > to an officer... you'll be missed on the American lines to be sure. And here
              > had a REALLY FINE bottle of port to share! Best of luck with the trial-take
              > care
              > and we'll see you next year.
              >
              > Sincerely,
              > #28 Scott McMahon
              > 7th USI Co. A

              Just because the good Lieutenant Lynch is in absence does not mean his
              Commanding Officer can't have some port. Fine or otherwise. (no wait...I DO have
              taste. Fine -- no otherwise.)

              93rd SHRoFLHU
              THE Thin Red Line
              www.93rdhighlanders.com