Re: Were you a good soldier?

  • ebclemson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      Hey Mike,

      I received an original leather covered document box, that was lined with an 1812 newspaper. There is an article about Porter surrendering at Mackinaw Island. So I suppose I must had been a good little soldier at some point last year.

      It was good to meet you and Peg at the Louisiana Purchase commemoration. Overall, it was an outstanding event.

      Dave Bennett, 1st U.States Infantry