Re: [WarOf1812] US Cheese box canteen

  • dancingbobd@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hi,

      Lots of neat things, but seems a bit high for all waxed lined products.
      How about some help from the coopers on the list.

      Regards,

      Bob
    • hm95thfoot
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, dancingbobd@w... wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Lots of neat things, but seems a bit high for all waxed lined
        products.
        > How about some help from the coopers on the list.
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Bob

        I agree. Why should a canteen or bucket need to be waxed inside? If
        it's well-made, keeping it wet will keep it water-tight. And
        besides, wax inside a canteen comes off- into the water.

        I've seen better, for cheaper.

        Happy New Year, Hogmanay, Kwanzaa, whatever.

        RWF