US Cheese box canteen

  • J.Bruce Whittaker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      Greetings List,
      I "googled" Beaver Bucket and the site www.beaverbuckets.com was the
      first site listed. I imagine a few far more interestings sites could
      be had by continuing down the list. ;)
      The canteen is there as well as other items.
      Regards,
      J. Bruce Whittaker
    • dancingbobd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
        Hi,

        Lots of neat things, but seems a bit high for all waxed lined products.
        How about some help from the coopers on the list.

        Regards,

        Bob
      • hm95thfoot
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, dancingbobd@w... wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Lots of neat things, but seems a bit high for all waxed lined
          products.
          > How about some help from the coopers on the list.
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Bob

          I agree. Why should a canteen or bucket need to be waxed inside? If
          it's well-made, keeping it wet will keep it water-tight. And
          besides, wax inside a canteen comes off- into the water.

          I've seen better, for cheaper.

          Happy New Year, Hogmanay, Kwanzaa, whatever.

          RWF