2004

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
      Hello to all on the list .
      I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year ! Here's hoping 2004 will be better for all of us and I wish everyone good health and a safe and prosperous New Year.
      Warmest Regards
      John Harris
      Toronto
      25th US
      42nd Reg't

    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
        In a message dated 30/12/2003 6:48:49 PM, jharris@... writes:

        > Hello to all on the list .
        > I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year ! Here's hoping 2004 will be
        > better for all of us and I wish everyone good health and a safe and prosperous
        > New Year.
        > Warmest Regards
        > John Harris
        > Toronto
        > 25th US
        > 42nd Reg't

        What he said!

        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        www.93rdhighlanders.com

      • ray.hobbs@sympatico.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
          Reciprocated felicitations, Mr. H., and to all in this crazy, but fun hobby.
          Yrs etc.
          Ray Hobbs
          CO 41st Regt
          Barton, UC