Re: Minizzle? was - Re: [WarOf1812] Holiday spirit

  • abateman
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2003
      From: "Rich Parkinson"

      > In the phrase that "minizzle" has been used here, it means "minute".
      Now....where did all this come from??? West coast gangsta rapper Snoop Dogg
      came up with his own language a couple years ago.

      OK, makes sense now. The only other place I've heard that expression is
      Snoop Dogg's walk-on line in the new AOL commercial. The coasters in my
      apartment are only AOL Titanium 5.0. I see they're up to version 9 now.
      Time to upgrade - can't let technology leave me behind....

      Andrew Bateman
      41st Rizzle Fizzle Living Hizzle Group