OT: Minizzle? was - Re: [WarOf1812] Holiday spirit

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2003
      So what exactly is the meaning of a minizzle? I've heard it on a
      commercial, now here. So, wazzat?

      Michael

      "If you don't take an interest in politics, politics will take an interest
      in you." Pericles, Greek Stateman

      (snip)>I sprang on my wife, and she gave a whistle, the rest is R rated so
      don't
      >wait a minizzle. So I'll just exclaim as I sign off this plight, "Happy
      >Christmas
      >to all, and to all a GOOD NIGHT!"

      (snip)

      Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now!
      http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es