New Book of Lists

  • marilynmarylinus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2003
      I noticed a new genealogy book that may be useful to those researching the Battle of New Orleans.

      Pierson, Marion John Bennett. Louisiana Soldiers in the War of 1812.

      The ad says its a complete roster of the 12,5000 persons involved and is arranged by person in alphabetical order, giving name, rank and companies in which he served.

      Its a reprint of a book published in 1963, and is also on CD-Rom

      the URL is www.genealogical.com/item_detail.asp?ID=9273

      We have not purchased it yet.

      Marilyn P.
      Toronto Reference Library - Special Collections