Two New Movies Set Sail!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1 7:25 AM
      For those 1812'ers who receive
      A&ETV (Arts & Entertainment Television USA)

      Two New Movies Set Sail!

      Tuesday, December 2, 8pm/7C
      Wednesday, December 3, 8pm/7C

      Before there was 'Master and Commander' there was "HORATIO HORNBLOWER" ....

      The adventures of HORATIO HORNBLOWER continues on A&E with
      TWO NEW A&E Original Movies.

      For more info visit: http://www.aetv.com
      _________

      Another Navy Movie! ...

      when we gunna get an Army Movie like ZULU?!?

      Yrs,
      Larry
    • Camp Chief
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1 9:06 AM
        From that web page Larry..

        Hornblower 2004 in Toronto, Canada

        September 23-26, 2004

        The Captain is Jane Rol.

        We will post the link to the web site once we receive it here at A&E.

        David Randle

        Scout Brigade of Fort George