WTB Japanese Charleville repop

  • dybvad2987
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Anyone have a Japanese Charleville repro that they're willing to sell?

      P.D. Lockhart
    • dancingbobd@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Hi,

        I just heard, second hand, that Dixie Gun Works in now selling a 1795
        Springfield reproduction for about US $850, and that it is quite
        accurate in features. A great price for a new one.

        Regards,

        Bob Dorian