Crown Officer, NCO and Artillery School - Fort York

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      1812 Crown Forces Commanders:

      I am directed by the Deputy Adjutant General, Peter Twist to request
      all Crown Forces Officers and Non Commissioned Officers to attend

      The Crown Officer and NCO School - Saturday April 17,2004

      -o-

      All Crown Forces Artillery Unit Commanders and crews are requested
      to attend the Crown Forces Artillery School - Sunday April 18, 2004
      Crown Forces Officers and Non Commissioned Officers are also
      welcome to attend the Artillery School Sunday as well.

      -o-

      The Crown Officer, NCO and Artillery Schools held at Fort York,
      Toronto, Ontario, April 17, 18, 2004.

      More information on these Crown Forces Schools will be provided
      later by Mr Twist ptwist@...
      and Fort York http://www.city.toronto.on.ca/culture/fort_york.htm

      I am Sirs, Yours & etc.,c.

      L. Lozon ~ Aide d'Campe to Mr. Twist