Re: [WarOf1812] Re: Ye Parliment of England - song

  • PEGGY Mathews
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2003
      "The only thing better than chocolate, is more chocolate!"

      You provide the guitar and the medicinal beverages and I'll keep you in
      songs for a while. In French and German too!

      Michael

      >From: "John" <PatJohnW@...>
      >To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [WarOf1812] Re: Ye Parliment of England - song
      >Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:57:07 -0000
      >
      >Thanks, Michael --
      >Looks like a great campfire song, with guitar and adult beverages.
      >John

      (snip)

      Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
      enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!
      http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es