Re: [WarOf1812] Fw: The American Navy

  • Armchairadm@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2003
      While an amusing anecdote, this is the third version I've seen of this
      incident (each purported to involve a different US Aircraft Carrier) over the last
      couple of years. I wont bother to go into the various reason why such a radio
      exchange is unlikely. Let me just say that at least the USN still has
      Aircraft Carriers & the other naval assets that go with them.

      Ed B.