Message for Dave Randel

  • Stephen Posner
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2003
      Dave

      I believe you sent me an email for Karen Posner. I've not received it yet,
      so could you please re-send it to me off line at sposner@...

      If you could put Karen's name in the subject line, I'll know for certain
      that it's for her.

      Many thanks

      Stephen Posner

    • Camp Chief
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2003
        Stephen

        It was sent (according to my machine) at 11.58 a.m. October 21. Checked
        address and it was as you quote.

        A copy has just been resent.

        David Randle

        Scout Brigade of Fort George