lived in a shoe box .........

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2003
      From: <HQ93rd@...>

      We lived in a shoe box in the middle of the road, our father would wake us
      at
      3 AM, kill us, then send us to work for 4 hours in the mines, and then off
      school in the middle of a frozen river!

      ------------------------

      Ah ha! .......... you lived in Windsor Ontario !!!!!
    • Humber, Todd
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        Hmmmm... that does sound suspicially like Windsor. But nothing, of course, like the fine burbs of Tecumseh and St. Clair Beach, though...

        Larry Lozon <lalozon@...> wrote:From: <HQ93rd@...>

        We lived in a shoe box in the middle of the road, our father would wake us
        at
        3 AM, kill us, then send us to work for 4 hours in the mines, and then off
        school in the middle of a frozen river!

        Ah ha! .......... you lived in Windsor Ontario !!!!!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT