Ever wonder what happened to the USS Chesapeake?

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
      List:
      I came across this fascinating article in "The Scotsman.News" today.
      Thought I'd pass it on because I know it will be of interest to many on
      the list:
      http://www.news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1997888

      Ray Hobbs, Sgt
      CO 41st Regiment of Foot
      HQ Hamilton, Ontario

      The Canadas 1799-1815

      http://fortyfirst.tripod.com/
    • LCpl_RM@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
        Ray,

        Thanks for the article. For further information on the mill please see the following site:

        http://www.cronab.demon.co.uk/cmill.htm

        Ed Seufert, LCpl
        1812 Royal Marines
      • Drums
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2003
          Glad to see that you are reading great publications Ray!
          Ross

          I came across this fascinating article in "The Scotsman.News" today.
          Thought I'd pass it on because I know it will be of interest to many on
          the list:
          http://www.news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1997888

          Ray Hobbs, Sgt
          CO 41st Regiment of Foot
          HQ Hamilton, Ontario

          The Canadas 1799-1815

          http://fortyfirst.tripod.com/

          The War of 1812: In Europe, thousands fought over the fate of hundreds
          of square miles: in North America, hundreds determined the fate of
          THOUSANDS of square miles...

        • Ray Hobbs
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
            Drums:
            Almost as good as the South Wales Echo, boyo! ;->)
            Ray

            On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 06:29 PM, Drums wrote:

            > Glad to see that you are reading great publications Ray!
            > Ross

            <image.tiff>