Re: [WarOf1812] recent border crossing

  • BritcomHMP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2003
      In a message dated 10/1/03 11:08:14 PM, sgtwarner@... writes:

      > I imagine it was likely due to the fact that I crossed on
      > Sunday and this guy didn't  know about the event. It didn't help that he was
      > of the "type" that needs to be an authority figure and enjoys the feeling.

      Craig,

      I expect you know that in the UK this type is known as a 'jobsworth' the sort
      of idiot who parrots the phrase "it's more than my jobs worth to let you
      [fill in the blank]". Perhaps they are emigrating!

      (Emigrating? It's more than my jobs worth to emigrate)

      Timothy Pickles
      1100 Charters Street
      New Orleans
      Louisiana 70116
      Tel: no land line as yet but can be reached at 504 529 3040
      cell: 504 236 7130